One of our favorite holidays to celebrate is about to come, so we have prepared some Easter jokes for you to spice up the occasion.
Whether you are planning to enjoy sumptuous traditional Easter recipes with family and friends, or bond together while hand-painting those Easter eggs with your kids, you will definitely need a few good jokes to break the ice. So, make sure you have one good-liner under your belt – but don’t be surprised when your popularity starts soaring.
Funny Easter Jokes
Let your Easter celebration get started with a good laugh. Here are some of the funniest Easter jokes that will liven up your day.
- How can you make Easter preparations go faster? Use the eggs-press lane!
- What kind of jewelry is the best Easter gift? A 14-carrot gold necklace.
- What is Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music? Hip-hop!
- How do you send a letter to the Easter Bunny? By hare mail.
- What day does an Easter egg hate the most? Fry-day!
- Where does the Easter Bunny go when he needs a new tail? To a re-tail store!
- Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs? She had to call an eggs-terminator!
- Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter time? Because they’re eggs-tinct.
- Why would a bunny wear a hat? When it’s having a bad hare day.
- How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? Eggs-ercise, specifically hare-obics.
- Where did the Easter Bunny learn how to ski? The bunny hill.
- How do rabbits stay cool during the summer? With hare conditioning.
- What do you call a Transformer Bunny? Hop-timus Prime.
- What do you call a line of rabbits jumping backwards? A receding hare-line.
- What did the Easter Bunny do after its wedding? Went on a nice bunnymoon.
Easter Jokes For Kids
Make your kids laugh out loud while they are taking a rest after the exciting and tiring hunt.
- What do you get when you pour hot water into a rabbit hole? Hot cross bunnies.
- What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot? Nice gnawing you.
- What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? He was eggspelled!
- How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking good? With a hare brush!
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny!
- What did the Easter Bunny say about the Easter parade? It was eggs-cellent!
- What’s a bunny’s favorite type of book? One with a hoppy ending.
- What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite way to travel? By hare-plane.
- Why do eggs go to school? To get egg-ducated.
- What’s an Easter egg from outer space called? An egg-stra-terrestrial.
- What kind of bunny can’t hop? A chocolate bunny.
- What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Basket-ball.
- Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs? From an eggplant.
- What do you get if you cross Winnie the Pooh and the Easter Bunny? A honey bunny.
- What stories do eggs tell their children? Yolk tales.
Other Easter Jokes
Because we can’t get enough, here’s some more Easter jokes for you!
- Christmas does come before Easter in one place—but where? The dictionary!
- How does Easter end? With an “R”!
- How can you tell which rabbits are the oldest in a group? Just look for the gray hares.
- What happens if you get married on Easter? You live hoppily ever after.
- What do you call the Easter Bunny the Monday after Easter? Eggs-hausted.
- Why was the Easter Bunny upset? He was having a bad hare day.
- Did you hear about the woman who complained about her rabbit stew? She said there was a hare in her soup.
- How should you wish Easter greetings to a rabbit? Hoppy Easter!
- What do you get when you cross a bumblebee with a rabbit? A honey bunny.
- How do you make Easter easier? Replace the “t” with an “i.”
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolk-er.
- Why couldn’t the Easter Bunny watch his favorite show? Because his TV was scrambled!
- Why did the Easter egg hide? It was a little chicken.
- Where does the Easter Bunny like to eat breakfast? IHOP.
- What do you call an Easter Bunny with a bad memory? A hare-brain!
While there are different Easter traditions you can choose from, these Easter jokes will surely not fail. But don’t tell these jokes to an Easter egg – because he might “crack up.”
Well, that’s another joke for you!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!