God works in mysterious ways. This has been proven by the story of a teen’s Bible from Florida that survived a fiery car crash without any burns. These kinds of stories will really make you a firm believer that the Lord is always with us, guiding us, and protecting us.
The Bible Survives the Crash
It was a normal day for Joelle and her sister Sevyn Shock when their 2000 Jeep Liberty made a loud noise and had seemed to bump into something hard. Their car suddenly began smoking heavily indicating that it is going to explode any moment. Fortunately, the sisters were quick to get out of the car and immediately called for firefighters near the area.
During the crash, one of the sisters forgot about their bible in the burning car. Luckily, one of the firefighters was able to retrieve it. The sisters shared that the Bible was a gift from their mother when they turned 18. Joelle and Sevyn were completely shocked when they got their Bible and it was completely unharmed. Joelle shared:
“It was clean, there was no plastic melted pieces on it. It was just crazy because through the water and the fire, the Bible was completely dry and spared.”
God is Watching Over Us
The sisters shared their sentiments over what happened. They know that something miraculous happened that day and the fact that they were safe and their Bible survived is something they are grateful for. Stories like these always remind us of the power of believing in God.
The sisters also believe that it was God’s way of reminding them to never forget their Christian upbringing. They were supposed to take another route but they did not. Instead, they took a route that was near the firefighters’ station and this really helped their situation.
Here is Scotty McCreery’s song:
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- Loretta Lynn Remembers Eldest Daughter In A Heart-Breaking Tribute
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage