Ronne Dunn was very enthusiastic about the whole project in a statement that he released.
“This whole experience has been humbling to say the least. What a cool rush to hear somebody do one of your tunes in a unique way, and it still holds up. That’s the greatest compliment you can get as an artist. People used to ask us all the time about the legacy we wanted to leave, and it’s honestly just that – you hope the music stands up over time. This is the first opportunity we’ve had to run it up a new flagpole…and it really flies.”
Jon Pardi and “My Next Broken Heart”
On the 21st of February, the country duo revealed their track list for their new album. In addition to “Believe” with Kane Brown and “Brand New Man” with Luke Combs, Brooks & Dunn released their collaboration with Jon Pardi entitled “My Next Broken Heart.”
Listen to the track below!
Kix Brooks spoke about the collaborations on the project.
“They’re making their own music. But just like we did, they still remember and respect the music they grew up with. It makes you feel good that these acts were inspired by us in some small way.”
Reboot Track List
1. Brand New Man (with Luke Combs)
2. Ain’t Nothing ‘Bout You (with Brett Young)
3. My Next Broken Heart (with Jon Pardi)
4. Neon Moon (with Kacey Musgraves)*
5. Lost and Found (with Tyler Booth)
6. Hard Workin’ Man (with Brothers Osborne)
7. You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone (with Ashley McBryde)
8. My Maria (with Thomas Rhett)
9. Red Dirt Road (with Cody Johnson)
10. Boot-Scootin’ Boogie (with Midland)
11. Mama Don’t Get Dressed Up For Nothing (with LANCO)
12. Believe (with Kane Brown)
Brooks & Dunn, brooks and dunn, Jon Pardi, reboot
- George Strait’s Son Is A Talented Rodeo Cowboy and Songwriter
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Remembering Johnny Horton Through 5 of His Remarkable Songs