Have you found the person who changed your life? A lot of people fall in love with physical appearance while others do not. Sometimes physical appearance is not the basis of love but the personality of the person. Physical appearance changes over time while the personality does not. However, when it comes to love, the bad personality of the person can turn into a good one.
In addition, people who fall in love are unable to think straight and concentrate on anything else because they are focused on their beloved. Honestly, if someone has changed his/her life for you without telling him/her to do so, that means he is serious. In line with this is the song “Baby Now That I’ve Found You.” Do you know something about the song?
“Baby Now That I’ve Found You”
It is a classic love song penned by Tony Macaulay and John MacLeod. The song was popularized by a British soul band, The Foundations. The group’s song was released in 1967. Upon the release of the song, it immediately reached the number 1 slot on the Country charts and number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
The song brought huge success on the group’s career. With this, many music artists recorded their own version of the song. One of the biggest stars in Country music has recorded her own version of the song and she is no other than Alison Krauss.
Alison Krauss’ Version
Our very own Alison Krauss has recorded her own version of the song “Baby Now That I’ve Found You.” Her version was released on February 1995 as a single from her compilation album, Now That I’ve Found You: A Collection. In addition, Krauss’ version has been featured in the Australian comedy film, The Castle.
Upon the release of the song, it peaked at the number 49 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
Her sweet voice brought out the beauty of the song and it received positive feedback from Country fans and music critics.
Listen to Alison Krauss’ song “Baby Now That I’ve Found You” below:
Alison Krauss, Baby Now That I Have Found You, classic hit
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce