With Country music going as strong as ever, many of the artists residing in the industry choose to keep creating content for listeners to enjoy despite the pandemic. Free time aside, many artists suffer from a lack of inspiration but not Kane Brown.
Brown tells a completely different story as his inspiration is found in his home. His wife Katelyn and their daughter Kingsley both starred in the music video of his song ‘Worship You’.
A Faith and Family Based Song
Kane Brown’s ‘Worship You’ has been renowned for its personal perspective on Brown’s personal life; his thankfulness for a wonderful family, a daughter, and their faith as Christians. The song itself is already quite breathtaking but was further brought to life by his longtime collaborator, director, and friend Alex Alvga.
They did their takes for ‘Worship You’ in Jackson Hole featuring not only the beauty of love shared in a family context but also the remarkable landscapes and views created by God. Originally, Kane Brown had a different take for the song which he didn’t reveal but claimed that his perspective changed the moment he became a father and a family man.
As a fan-favorite track which is featured in Brown’s 2020 EP, ‘Mixtape Volume 1’, it led to the creation of the then-loved music video that many will wish to have someday.
Winning in a Team of Three
But the real question here is, does his single have what it takes to face the works of other artists such as Lee Brice, Tyler Braden, Brothers Osborne, Jake Hoot, Little Big Town, Kip Moore, Carly Pearce, and Chase Martin? Does ‘Worship You’ deserve to win the crown as the top country music video?
However, the pioneering artists from the past few weeks are also gaining ground like Lauren Alaina’s ‘Getting Good,’ and Lauren Mascitti’s ‘Losing My Mind.’ Big country icons like Jimmy Charles, Miranda Lambert, and Drew Parker also get to stir the pot with their MVs still hot on streaming sites.
Home Free, Kane Brown
- Overcoming Loss with “Go Rest High on that Mountain” by Vince Gill
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!
- The Incredible Story of How Yellowstone’s Ryan Bingham Got His Role
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!