Tim McGraw’s “My Little Girl”
Tim McGraw is a Country music singer and songwriter. His singles and albums became popular and made him one of the Country’s popular artist.
McGraw was named as the sexiest country star. Furthermore, McGraw won an award for Male Vocalist in the year 2000. He also won a Grammy Award for Best Country Collaboration for the first time in the same year.
“My Little Girl” is a song co-written by Tim McGraw and Tom Douglas. It was produced by Byron Gallimore. This song was released August 7, 2006. Moreover, this song ranked top three on the Billboard Hot Country Songs. Further, Broadcast Film Critics Associated nominates the song as one of the Best Song in 2006.
The Story Behind the Song
Gotta hold on easy as I let you go
Going to tell you how much I love you
Though you think you already know
I remember I thought you looked like an angel
Wrapped in pink, so soft and warm
You’ve had me wrapped around your finger
Since the day you were born
In this song, Tim McGraw tells his daughter that she will always be her little girl though she now a grown-up lady. Our parents need us too. Our parents are our first teachers. We must not forget that whatever we do, we must make our parents proud. As a child, we have to love our parents more than ourselves.
You’re beautiful baby, from the outside in
Chase your dreams but always know
The road that will lead you home again
Go on, take on this old world but to me
You know you’ll always be my little girl
In this stanza, it shows that the narrator supports his child in pursuing her dreams but he tells her to take her father with him for he will protect him from any danger she may face.
Watch the touching video here!
My Little Girl, tim mcgraw
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?