Audrey McGraw featured as the newest leading lady in her dad’s newest music video. Needless to say, her parents Tim McGraw and Faith Hill were very proud of her.
Tim McGraw’s “7500 OBO,” which premiered last August 14 was the third single off his 16th studio album and musical project ‘Here on Earth’ released last summer. The video was the Grammy-award winning singer’s first since 2018 and also marked his youngest daughter Audrey’s acting debut.
The 19-year-old brunette beauty played the lovelorn teenager who is selling the truck her father bought for her for $7,500 because it reminded her of her ex-lover. According to Tim McGraw, directors Alexa and Stephen Kinigopoulos were the ones who had the idea of putting Audrey in the lead role. It never really occurred to him, but as he read the video treatment, she was the only person he could think of to play the role.
He then discussed the idea with his wife, Faith. While they don’t usually put their children out like that, they both felt that it was fitting for Audrey to join the music video, especially since the whole album was inspired by her and her two other siblings – Gracie, 24, and Maggie, 23. And they also realized that it just made perfect sense to them and their beliefs how they want their daughters to be represented.
Ahead of the YouTube premiere, Faith Hill made a proud post on Instagram congratulating both Tim and Audrey. On the other hand, Tim made a playful post commenting on how hard it was to watch his little girl’s kissing scene. According to the post, he tried to yell “Cut!” but he was a bit late.
As of now, Tim McGraw is gearing up for a virtual Here on Earth concert on August 21st. Before the livestream event, there will also be a pre-show party featuring Midland and Ingrid Andress. You can get your tickets at Tim McGraw website.
audrey mcgraw, faith hill, tim mcgraw
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton