There are times when God will put twists and turns in your life. Although most people have certain goals and dreams since childhood, God would sometimes lead you to a different road. Moreover, no matter how grand some parents plan for the future of their kids are, it’s certain that God will put a little twist on it. That’s the work of God, you cannot plan alone on what you want. Also, most people don’t like this change of plans but in the long run, they will be able to realize its importance. The music and entertainment stars like the country music singer Randy Travis is not new to this.
Travis’ “Three Wooden Crosses”
Have you ever experienced that scenario wherein God did not approve your plan and made a little twist on it instead? Maybe it’s fair to say that you need to consult God first before doing anything. In line with this, take a look the hit of Randy Travis, “Three Wooden Crosses,” and you will understand how the life of the characters changed as he narrates it.
The Best of Randy Travis
This country superstar is multi-talented because he is not just a singer but also a songwriter, actor, and guitarist. Randy Travis started his career in 1978 and has been successful ever since. Furthermore, Travis sold over 25 million records and he is also a recipient of different awards. One of his best achievements is when he was included in the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Country Music Hall of Fame. The most distinct part of Travis is his baritone vocals. Maybe that’s the reason why he is successful in the field of singing and was able to push 50 singles in the U.S. charts. Well, for you to have a taste of his savory voice, listen to one of his hits which also implies a twist of faith, “Three Wooden Crosses.”
faith, Randy Travis, Three Wooden Crosses
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?