Thomas Rhett’s ‘Make Me Wanna’ brings excitement and hip new music from a rather neophyte who is soon setting himself as a country mainstay. He co-wrote the song with Larry McCoy and Bart Butler, as the fifth single from his debut album, It Goes Like This. The first four songs surely raised the standards and showed that Rhett was here to stay.
The song flaunts the R&B side to Rhett. It is a moderate tempo with high-toned guitars and a gradually intensifying chorus. It is a warm and sexy representation about a man loving a woman so much that she makes him just a bit mad.
Thomas Rhett defines the song as having a Bee Gees note since he was inspired by the movie Airplane, and there was a scene in the bar, and “Staying Alive” suddenly plays. The song features staccato drum and piano undertones that reverberate popular disco hits; however, with a classic combination of twangy guitars to have the song’s quality just right enough for some real country enthusiasts.
Thomas Rhett’s “Make Me Wanna” reached No. 1 on both Mediabase radio charts and the Billboard Country Airplay and has been certified Gold. It is also his first #1 hit that he co-wrote, among other Thomas Rhett songs. Billboard magazine picked this as their best country song of 2014. This song was also nominated for New Artist of the Year in the last 2015 ACM Awards.
“Make Me Wanna” is a funky uptempo song with engaging lyrics that might quickly become your favorite summer song.
You can listen to “Make Me Wanna” by Thomas Rhett in the video below.
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for August 2021 That You Need To Check Out
- Dolly Parton Revealed She Invested Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” Royalties in a Black Community
- Watch as Mel Tillis Sings the Song He Wrote For Kenny Rogers
- Amy Grant and Vince Gill: The Story of Love That Inspires
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”