“The Bright Side of Life” is being with God. Some of us think that a good and bright life is when we already reached our dreams. We tend to forget that life is full of surprises. Life is really difficult, but God makes a way to make it easier somehow.
Everyone wants to attain the bright side of life, but before we attain that we must first endure pain. Even if we are children of God, that does not mean we are exempted to face difficulties. The pain we endure is a living testament of who we are now. That also becomes the reason why we should keep our faith in God strong.
We show that we love God by following and obeying Him. Sometimes, because of our selfishness, we intentionally disobey Him. In what way? It is simply by the wrong things we have committed. Other people tend to steal because of some reasons like poverty, envy, or greed.
I bet all of us have already heard God’s words. Are you already contented by simply sitting down while hearing His words? Well, a true follower and believer of God would not only agree by sitting and hearing His words. In fact, he/she would make a way to spread God’s words to other people.
He/she will never be ashamed to tell the whole world that he/she is a child of God.
In every test, we have a choice
In every failure, there is a calling voice
In every will, there’s always a way
There’s hope waiting at the end of the day
Move on to the bright side, Move on to the bright side
Move on to the bright side of life
The words mentioned above are proof that we must always look up at the brighter side of life. If we only stick with the problem, then we will never grow. The reasons why we encounter problems is for us to become stronger and braver of whatever life brings us. Go on to wherever life takes you for you are with God.
Hear the Song “The Bright Side of Life” Below:
gospel song, Lifebreakthrough, The Bright Side of Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance