Leaving a legacy is one of the best achievements that an artist can have. Also, this is the target of everyone before they die — to be remembered through their legacy. Anyhow, there are a lot of artists in the music industry who left a remarkable legacy like Elvis Presley Johnny Cash, and George Jones, among others. These are just some of the many great artists whose work and contributions to the music industry are still remembered until today.
Meanwhile, let us not forget the southern gentleman, Sonny James, who also helped shape the music of today. For now, let us go ahead and commemorate his third death anniversary. It has already been three years since this great country singer went to the great beyond. But, his songs and legacy are still being remembered by his fans and especially the people closest to his heart.
Sonny Jones, One of Country’s Greatest Artists
He is one of the greatest singers in the music industry and is considered as one of the legends. Sonny James started his career in 1953 and he had humble beginnings. But to his surprise, his music genre appealed a lot to the public. This resulted in James’ musical career reaching a breakthrough. In line with this, James received a golden star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Further, he was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2007. Anyway, he really deserves that spot because he was able to push twenty-six number one hits on the U.S. charts. Among his most remarkable hits are “Need You,” “Here Comes Honey Again,” and “It Is Wrong (For Loving You).”
Sonny James will Always be One of Country Music’s Best Artists
It’s just sad that Sonny James died on February 22, 2016, at the age of 87 due to natural causes. Even though he is not around, his legacy and influence will live forever.
Country’s Greatest, Need You, sonny james
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- LeAnn Rimes’ unforgettable version of George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened To Andy Griffith’s Children: Sam Griffith and Dixie Griffith
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend