Fall in Love in an unexpected way like Rodney Atkins’ “Farmer’s Daughter” conveys.
The song was composed by Rhet Akins, Marv Green, and Rhett Akins. It was released in the re-issued version of the album, It’s America (mid-2010). The second and third singles of the said album competed hard on the charts, but with “He’s Mine,” the singer is back on track. The single is likewise added as an album cut on his 2011 album, “Take a Back Road.”
The song is pop and cute. As someone might guest, the song is literally about a farmworker becoming infatuated with the farmer’s daughter. At first, he hated his situation, considering it was extremely hot in the field and it’s a difficult job. He was considering giving up and leaving work until he caught a glimpse of the daughter of the farmer. Then quickly, he loved his job and endured it. He’s really pleased he didn’t leave.
Though “Farmer’s Daughter” by Rodney Atkins circles around and describes a beautiful lady from the farm, it also showcases the beauty of life in the farmland amid a simple life and adversity.
The music video features his wife, Tammy Jo, as the farmer’s daughter. Rodney Atkins’ songs really highlight his family in any of the songs’ films.
The single debuted at number 96 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. And in November 2010, it reached the 5th spot on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and 47th spot on the Billboard Hot 100. It has also been certified platinum by the RIAA.
Be captivated and become smitten as you listen to Rodney Atkins’ “Farmer’s Daughter” below.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes’ ‘Fancy Like’ Has Him A Little Baffled By Its Success
- WATCH: Scotty McCreery’s Medley of Country Songs at the Opry
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Remember How K.T. Oslin’s “Do Ya” Gave You The Thrill You Need?
- Hear Y’all Yodelers! Ukraine’s Yodeling Princess, Sofia Shkidchenko