Love is spiritual because it is the union of the soul and the heart to be as one. Same with people, they fall in love with each other. Thus, they share the same feeling, emotion, and decision. Also, the best part of this life adventure is to stay in love after how many years that you’ve been together. Nobody is an expert on love. But to keep the drive, we just need to be forgiving, a good listener, and of course, to be understanding. All we need to do is to learn how to handle love for it to last. Well, let me give you an inspiration from Alan Jackson about a love that is still burning after years of struggle.
Here in the Real World
This country superstar sold more than 80 million records worldwide. Also, he is best known for mixing traditional honky-tonk and mainstream country which made him stand out from other artists. Further, 66 of his hits entered the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks chart. Plus, 35 of which slammed at number one. Well, I’m referring to the icon Alan Jackson.
Due to his contribution and influence to the country music industry, Alan Jackson was included in the Country Music Hall of Fame. In addition, he is included in Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame. I guess, that’s just right to honor Jackson, who played a big part in the industry.
Remembering the Good Times
It’s just nice growing old with the person you love, and you will reminisce the past… from the moment you first met, to your first fight, until building your own family. Anyhow, that is the theme of the hit “Remember When” of Alan Jackson.
This Hit was released in 2003 and it slammed at number one in the Billboard Hot Country Songs. Moreover, “Remember When” received positive comments from the critics due to its fresh and charismatic vibe. Never give upon love; it is the best gift that we can have.
Alan Jackson, country music, Remember When
- High Schooler In Overalls and Straw Hat Stuns The Crowd With His Banjo-Playing Skills
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Alison Krauss Songs That Proves She’s One of Country Music’s Most Beloved Voices
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free