Reba McEntire’s Greatest Achievement
In 1961, CMA created the Country Music Hall of Fame for them to recognize those artists with numerous outstanding recordings. Being an inductee on the Country Music Hall of Fame is the biggest platform for an artist to be known by Country fans.
Reba McEntire: Our Dearest Queen
McEntire recorded numerous singles that ranked number one. Her singles sold more than a million all over the world. Her success in the music industry represents her true life story.
She grew up with a family that loves music. His father and mother have influenced her to enter into the music world. Reba, together with her two siblings, started performing as a group named Singing McEntires. She experienced singing the national anthem in their school activity.
Her talent in singing was discovered by Red Steagall. She signed her first contract with Mercury Records. In 1976, she released her first single. She introduced herself in a way she delivered her song in a unique performance.
In 1977, she released her album with Mercury Records. The album didn’t do well. However, she dropped her contract with Mercury Records and continued her career with MCA Records. Her first album with MCA records became a hit wherein she won as a CMA Vocalist of the Year.
In 1978, she had an outstanding concert held in New York. Tickets were all sold out.
Her major success left a footprint in country music. According to Reba, her secret to success is having a healthy lifestyle. We all know that our health plays an important role in our daily lives, so stay healthy.
Country Music Hall of Fame, Induction, Reba McEntire
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend