Rascal Flatts gives us one of their best country hits entitled “My Wish.”
Talking about wishes, I know that each one of us has our own wish and I believe that one of our common wishes is to have a happy and bright life, right? Wishes are made as an expression or feeling towards something we desire. There are times that our wishes may not be granted and that’s fine. Just make sure that you, at least, did something to prove to yourself that you tried your best to make that dream come true. Maybe there is a reason behind your failure. In this case, put in your mind that your failures don’t define who you are, but it is proof of how dedicated you are in pursuing your goal.
In line with this is Rascal Flatts’ song “My Wish.”
It is a country love ballad penned by Jeffrey Steele and Steve Robson. This track was recorded by a well known Country Band, Rascal Flatts. This group’s rendition was released in August 2006 as a single from their album Me and My Gang. Upon the release of the song, “My Wish” entered into multiple country charts.
In addition, ” My Wish” reached number 1 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart and at number 28 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
But more than anything, more than anything
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to
I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too
“My Wish” is a song from a parent to their children. We believe that the family we have is different but we are absolutely loved. In line with this song, the narrator shows how he deeply loves his children. A parent’s greatest treasure is their children that they only want the best for them. They always make a way to help their children reach their goals. Indeed, we all have loving and supporting parents.
Listen to Rascal Flatts’ song “My Wish” below:
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Top Paid Country Musicians of 2020: Billboard’s U.S. Money Makers
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash