In our life, we will meet numerous people. Some will stay in our lives to love us, but some will teach us a lesson then leave. But, have you thought of having someone who loves you the way you want to be?
The one that could let you feel loved and secured. Sometimes, there is this special person in our life that we forever treasure. By the way, have you heard the song “Only You Can Love Me This Way” by Keith Urban? Well, if not, let me introduce it to you instead.
Keith Urban’s Song
“Only You Can Love Me This Way” is a song recorded by Keith Urban which became his eleventh number one hit in the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs. It sold thousands of copies during its first week of release. In the same year when the album was released, it was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Country Album but unfortunately lost to Taylor Swift’s song “Fearless.”
American artists Dann Huff and Keith Urban produced this song. It was then released in June 2009 as the seventh single from Urban’s sixth album, Defying Gravity.
About the Song
According to the writers of the song, “Only You Can Love Me This Way” was penned in just 15 minutes. During an interview, they both shared the story of how they came up with this love song. Steve and John never met before. While both were sitting in a room, they tried to talk about something they can be connected with. John shared that he met this woman whom he got impressed with and had shown Steve her pictures.
In addition, both also talked about their ages and have realized that they must do something aside from chatting. When Steve started playing a song using his little guitar riff, John then started singing along. They both shared that it was really a simple song, but it is straight from the heart of its listeners.
The beauty of “Only You Can Love Me This Way” comes with its simple words that were put in it.
keith urban, Only You Can Love Me This Way
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash