Everybody knows who Patsy Cline is. In her short, yet super explosive career, she has not only left a mark during her era, but she has transcended what it means to just be a country star and influenced everyone as the legend that she is.
The Queen of Heartbreak
Patsy Cline is arguably one of the most famous torch singers in country music. She has always been known for her sultry voice. It makes you feel like she is singing a lullaby when you listen to her songs.
Cline is arguably one of the most influential female vocalists of Country music in the 20th century. She was one of the pioneer superstars who paved the way for female performers to breakout and to achieve success in country music.
In her life, she has managed to overcome devastating struggles (both professional and personal), accidents, and heartbreaks of her own. And perhaps, the emotions that she experienced through these situations are what she pours into her performances. That is why her performances were always so powerful to watch.
She first began performing in bars and pubs in the Winchester area, and she sometimes did nightclub gigs and local radio station performances. Cline then went on to become one of the foundations of the trademark Nashville sound through her hard work and perseverance.
There are always these subtle reflections that you can get with her songs. It brings you to feelings of both happiness and sadness to remember the love of your life and losing them to someone else. Songs like “I Fall to Pieces,” the iconic “Crazy,” “She’s Got You” and “Leaving on Your Mind” mimic the heart-wrenching feeling of heartbreak in the most delicate, yet in the boldest way possible.
You can take a listen to “Crazy!”
Crazy, Patsy, Patsy Cline
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?