Being married to a big celebrity is nerve-wracking because you can’t stay away from being the center of attention. Moreover, if you are an ordinary citizen, a lot of people will be curious about you. Anyhow, there are well-known celebrities who married a non-showbiz partner and until now, their relationship is successful. The best examples would be George Strait, Dolly Parton, and Alan Jackson. Certainly, it’s just a matter of working things out. Plus, if you really love the person, then you will adjust to the terms just to keep the relationship.
Speaking of love, Priscilla Presley recently released a statement that she wanted to be buried next to Elvis Presley.
We all know that their relationship was a roller coaster and it did not have a happy ending. In spite of this, it seems that Priscilla made up her mind to be laid next to the king of rock and roll. Is this a sign that she still loves him after all these years?
Priscilla Presley and Her Eternal Love
Elvis Presley is one of the most eligible bachelors during his time and a lot of women fell for his smile and good looks. But there is only one woman who made his heart melt, that was Priscilla Presley. They were so in love with each other and it seems that they have the perfect relationship back then. They tied the knot in 1967. However, things turned around and the couple divorced in 1972. Four years later, Elvis died. Even though they got separated on bitter terms, Priscilla still loved him.
Her Big Decision
After the divorce, Elvis Presley concentrated on his career and his ex-wife explored the world to find her passion. Priscilla Presley moved on and was able to find a new relationship but the odd thing is that she did not re-marry and decided to keep her last name. Plus, on a recent statement, she said that she wanted to be laid next to Elvis when she dies. This only proves that he is still the only man in her heart and maybe their love will continue in the afterlife.
Elvis Presley, Priscilla Presley
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance