“Above All,” it is the Lord who loves us unconditionally. Not all people have a huge heart to still accept us after all the sins we have committed. Maybe some of them will still accept us, but they will never forget the burden we brought onto them. Above all sins we have committed, God still accepts and loves wholeheartedly.
However, do we deserve all the blessings that God sends us? In some situations, if our friend gave us something, we give something in return. But in here, what can we give in return? For me, the best thing I can give back is to worship Him and share all the blessings He gave us. Have you heard the song “Above All” performed by Randy Travis? If not, let me introduce it to you instead.
It is a gospel song recorded by Randy Travis. American record producer Kyle Lehning produced this song under Word Records. It was released in November 2003 as the fifteenth single from his gospel album, Worship & Faith. This album has twenty gospel songs.
Upon its release, “Above All” ranked number four on the U.S. Billboard Top Christian Album chart, ranked number 9 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Album chart, and ranked 90 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 200 most played songs.
About the Song
Above All, Randy Travis
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?