Jessica Ussery Aldean has been by Jason Aldean’s side since they were teenagers and most especially during the start of his country music career.
Aldean married Jessica in 2001 – sadly, it was a marriage that will only last for eleven years when Aldean filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Learn more about Jason Aldean’s first wife below.
- She was born in Georgia on October 18, 1979, as Jessica Ann Ussery, making her 41 years old today.
- She first met Aldean during their high school days when Aldean was a star baseball player. They both attended Windsor Academy in Macon, Georgia.
- She has two daughters with Aldean: Keeley Williams (born in 2003) and Kendyl Williams (born in 2007).
- She used to manage Aldean’s finances and other business-related matters – basically all the stuff Aldean did not want to handle, like picking up the phone and making the business call.
- She has appeared on Aldean’s music video for the songs “Laughed Until We Cried” in 2007 and “Wide Open” in 2009.
6. In 2012, photos of Aldean kissing now-wife Brittany Kerr had surfaced – to which the award-winning country singer immediately acknowledged and apologized for. However, seven months later, Aldean and Jessica called it quits.
7. Though the end of her marriage to Aldean was a bumpy one, with Aldean finding himself in the middle of a cheating scandal – Jessica did not stop from finding love again. She reportedly married Jake Marlin in 2015 on a Florida beach. Marlin is an electric lineman and father of two. However, there were no details on how the former Jessica Aldean met her new husband.
8. After the divorce, Jessica Aldean is keeping a fairly private life. She’s no longer very active on social media but keeps a private account on Instagram.
Jason Aldean, Jessica Aldean
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Let’s Revisit Conway Twitty’s Last Performance of “The Rose”
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend