Most of the time, we get troubled by problems and trials in life. Further, these struggles will sometimes shake our faith which may lead to our downfall. The good thing is we can do is to go to God and ask for help if this happens. Moreover, you can listen to the cover hit of Loretta Lynn of the hymn “Peace in the Valley” and find some inspiration from it.
Loretta Lynn: Country Legend
She is considered as one of the most respected personalities in country music. With her lavish career, Loretta Lynn was able to have multiple gold albums. Also, she has a spanning career of sixty years. Anyhow, during her early years, Lynn started singing at night clubs until she was able to form her own band. A stroke of good luck came when she signed her contract in 1960. She went touring to different radio stations to promote her music and luckily a wide variety of audience loved her.
Loretta Lynn popularized the hits “One’s on the Way,” “Coal Miners Daughter,” and “Fist City.” Furthermore, she sold more than 45 million albums and was able to push 24 number ones. Lynn is always distinct due to her powerful voice. Most of the time, she was accused of being too serious but she is down to earth with a quick wit of humor.
The Perfect Song for a Peaceful Life
“Peace in the Valley” was penned by Thomas A. Dorsey. Originally, the hit was for Mahalia Jackson but it was given to Red Foley and the Sunshine Boys. Upon the release of the hit, it sold more than one million copies. Now, the song is one of the most favorite gospel hymns and it was also covered by numerous artists. Loretta Lynn was one of the artists who gave justice to the song.
Listen and be amazed by this hit.
Loretta Lynn, Mahalia Jackson, peace in the valley
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance