God is always there whenever we need Him. All we need to do is call on His name and He’ll make us feel His presence. Moreover, whenever you are troubled, just go to Him and He will give you peace. That’s the theme of the gospel hit “In the Garden.” It centers on what we can do to find peace. In addition, it was covered by a lot of artists but no one can top the version of the country music superstar Loretta Lynn. It seems that the song was intentionally made for her.
Loretta Lynn, One of the Best Singers
She is one of the tenured statesmen in the country music industry. In addition, Lynn stayed in the music business for almost 60 years already. This woman really knows what she wants and she will never stop. With her lavish career, Loretta Lynn was able to push 24 number one hits on the country charts. Moreover, she was able to sell more than 45 million albums worldwide. This woman is surely distinct due to the strength and quality of her voice. Plus, she also has a quick wit and humor.
Most of her notable works include “Don’t Come Home A’ Drinkin,” “One’s On The Way,” “First City,” and “Coal Miner’s Daughter.” She started her career in the ‘60s and it seems that she’s not retiring soon despite her age.
The Most Loved Gospel Hymn
“In the Garden” was recorded in 1950 by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. Anyway, at that time, the hymn was accompanied by an orchestra. Through the years, the song was recorded numerous times and it was covered by various artists with their own version. But the most iconic is the version of Loretta Lynn which was included on her 1968 album “Who Says God Is Dead.”
Go ahead, listen to the hymn and be inspired.
First city, In the Garden, Loretta Lynn
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance