Most of the time, we are busy with other things and we forget the higher being who saved us from disgrace. Jesus was crucified and died on the cross for our sins to be cleansed. Most of the time though, we forget to give Him Praise. If asked how God changed your life, what would your answer be? Did you experience any miracle these past few days? Can I invite you to listen to the hit of King Elvis Presley “Who Am I” and internalize all the things that you’ve done these past few days?
If you feel that you are alone and hopeless, don’t be scared to go to Him because He is always there for you. I hope that this hit will give you spiritual uplifting.
Elvis Presley: The Music Icon
He was one of the best music icons in history and also a fashion setter during his time. Of course, no one will ever forget the King of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley. He started his career in 1953 and became one of the best-selling male solo artists. Further, a lot of people loved his style due to his funky music and seductive dancing.
Moreover, he became the figure of the newly popular sound which is rock and roll. With his success, Elvis Presley was able to release a lot of chart-topping hits. Plus, he received three Grammy Awards and a Lifetime Achievement Award at the age of 36.
Praising the Lord
“Who Am I” was a hit popularized by the King of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley and it was included on his album “His Hand in Mine.” This spiritual hit was released in 1960, and it was one of the most inspiring hits from him. Go ahead and listen to it.
Elvis Presley, King of Rock and Roll, Who Am I?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend