Buying your first house has been considered one of the biggest milestones in life, and Lil Nas X is celebrating just that!
The 21-year-old rapper, singer, and songwriter – who a few years ago was just a college dropout sleeping on his sister’s floor – took to social media to give his fans a glimpse of his posh new home, that boasts a great grey and white kitchen, a hot tub and a stunning backyard.
“Bought my first house today,” Lil Nas X wrote in the caption along with a collection of photos, which also includes a snapshot of him proudly clutching his keys.
Recently, Lil Nas X has also chronicled his turbulent road to fame in a four-part TikTok series, and it will absolutely hit you right in the heart. The short clip includes his battle with depression, the struggle to promote “Old Town Road” with the little money he had, to finally signing with Columbia Records, moving to his own apartment, and bravely coming out.
Surely, Lil Nas X has come a long way! The Grammy-Award winner has also been teasing fans with a new song called “Call Me By Your Name” – in a true Lil Nas X fashion, posting bits and pieces online to keep the hype going strong. The song will be part of his forthcoming album this year.
Lil Nas X
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Top Paid Country Musicians of 2020: Billboard’s U.S. Money Makers
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash