Buying your first house has been considered one of the biggest milestones in life, and Lil Nas X is celebrating just that!
The 21-year-old rapper, singer, and songwriter – who a few years ago was just a college dropout sleeping on his sister’s floor – took to social media to give his fans a glimpse of his posh new home, that boasts a great grey and white kitchen, a hot tub and a stunning backyard.
“Bought my first house today,” Lil Nas X wrote in the caption along with a collection of photos, which also includes a snapshot of him proudly clutching his keys.
Recently, Lil Nas X has also chronicled his turbulent road to fame in a four-part TikTok series, and it will absolutely hit you right in the heart. The short clip includes his battle with depression, the struggle to promote “Old Town Road” with the little money he had, to finally signing with Columbia Records, moving to his own apartment, and bravely coming out.
Surely, Lil Nas X has come a long way! The Grammy-Award winner has also been teasing fans with a new song called “Call Me By Your Name” – in a true Lil Nas X fashion, posting bits and pieces online to keep the hype going strong. The song will be part of his forthcoming album this year.
Lil Nas X
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?