Keith Whitley’s Life
Jackie Keith Whitley was one of country music’s superstars. At an early age, he started singing and learned how to play the guitar and by the age of 13, he joined his first band called Ralph Stanley’s band.
In 1984, he signed his contract with RCA records and released his first solo song “Hard Act to Follow” and sooner his career boosted.
What an amazing career he has. He recorded two albums and charted twelve singles that are included on Billboard country charts.
Keith Whitley: “When You Say Nothing At All”
“When You Say Nothing At All” was a song written by Paul Overstreet and Don Schlitz. The song was released in August 1988.
Overstreet and Schlitz were the first ones who recorded the song. Perhaps, their version didn’t make it on top. So, they want to make another version. Meanwhile, they realized that they just wasted their time in making the song “When You Say Nothing At All.” But, when Keith heard the lyrics of the song and realized what the song talks about, he didn’t miss the chance of making his own version.
Keith Whitley’s version of the song ranked number one of the Billboard Hot Country Singles.
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all
Love is not only what you see or what you hear but love needs to be felt. Sometimes, the eyes can explain what our mouths can’t say. In seeing someone’s eye, you will know what the person feels. If the person is happy, then they see happy faces but if they are sad, they see sad people. Moreover, smiling while you’re in pain shows only how strong you are.
Country Daily, keith whitley, When You Say Nothing At All
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be