Kacey Musgraves Duet with Harry Styles
On the last date of her current North American tour, the “Golden Hour” singer delighted fans by reuniting with Styles during her sold-out concert at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena on the 25th of October, Friday.
Toward the end of the show, Musgraves brought out Styles to help sing her gorgeous song “Space Cowboy,” from 2018’s Golden Hour. The crowd, of course, loved every minute of the surprise duet.
According to reports, Styles told the roaring audience that he calls Musgraves a friend, and it was an honor to perform with her.
“As a peer, and someone I like to call a friend, it’s always a pleasure, an honor to share the stage with this lady. She’s made a couple of my favorite albums, and it’s an honor to be here tonight with all of you to say congratulations and round off this wonderful tour, and a wonderful year.”
Well, this isn’t their first time on stage together either!
Back in July, Styles and Musgraves shared the stage to deliver a dreamy duet of a Shania Twain classic. The former One Direction member belted out a stunning version of the classic hit “You’re Still the One” with Musgraves, his then opening artist.
When he announced that he was going to belt out “one of his personal favorites,” the crowd was confused when he invited Musgraves on stage. But when the first few notes hit everyone’s ears and she started singing, everyone cheered in approval.
The performance swept everyone off of their feet as Musgraves and Styles traded verses with each other, effectively captivating the audience.
This also wasn’t the first time Styles had mentioned he was a fan of Twain. He had an interview with Entertainment Tonight back in 2017, where he expressed his admiration for the artist.
Check out the video here!
Harry Styles, kacey musgraves
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Top Paid Country Musicians of 2020: Billboard’s U.S. Money Makers
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash