Hillary Scott’s Miscarriage
It was hard for them to know that the baby they want was already gone. She kept on questioning God,
“Why do bad things happen?”
This is one of the most painful parts of Scott’s life. However, when Scott was writing the song “Thy Will” she was in her healing process stage where everything must all go back to zero. As the song was already released and people already heard about it, people’s feedback touched the heart of the composer. They share the same stories and some cheered her up.
Scott’s faith in God is so strong. She even included “Thy Will be done” in the Lyrics which means whatever your plans Lord, I will trust in you. She may have lost her child but she never gave up. Though God got the baby from them, God rewarded her with supportive friends and a loving family who is with her during her downfall.
“Thy Will’s” Content
“Thy Will” is a Christian Country Song. It is produced by Ricky Skaggs with Bernie Herms who assisted him. The song lasts for three minutes and fifty-seven seconds. It was released April 22, 2016.
The song reached the top of the Billboard Hot Christian Songs in July 2016. Moreover, it also ranked number 27 on the magazine’s Hot Country Music songs chart.
Christian song, hillary scott, Thy Willl
- Get to Know Jeff Dunham’s Children and His Life as a Father
- Meet Audrey Murdick, the Wife of Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham
- Meet Paige Dunham, The One Who Helped Jeff Dunham Rise To Fame
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Amy Grant is an Instrument to MercyMe’s Career Breakthrough