This year Forbes released their list of the highest-paid celebrities. We look upon the list of names for country singers. Some increased their earnings while some, fell off the list.
Let us take a look at it.
Country Artists and Country-related Celebrities on the Forbes List of Highest-Paid
Although she is now known for her hit pop songs like “You Need to Calm Down” and “Me!,” Taylor Swift began her career as a country singer, too. She made it to the top of the Forbes list with a total earning of $185. Most no longer consider her as a country artist, but we’d still like to mention her on the ground that Swift still loves her country roots.
Like Swift, Jimmy Buffett is not also a pure country singer. He had some songs that made an appearance on the country chart, but he was not only fixated to one genre. He is best known for his song “Margaritaville.” He also collaborated with other country singers such as Alan Jackson. In the Forbes ranking, Buffett sits at the 57th spot.
In 2018, Luke Bryan was on top of the list of the highest-paid country artists at $52M. This year, he still owns the crown as he is still ahead on ranking compared to other country artists. However, his total earning slipped down to $42.5M. In the Forbes list, he ranked number 78.
Zac Brown Band
The band was number 4 on the list of country artists with the highest yearly income. They have a total earning of $31M. Noetheless, 2019 seems to be working for them as the band has now moved two steps higher on the list. They defeated Garth Brooks and Kenny Chesney. This year, the band earned a total of $38.5M and ranked number 95 on the Forbes list of highest-paid celebrities.
Last Year’s Country Artists on the List
- Luke Bryan, $52 million.
- Garth Brooks, $45.5 million.
- Kenny Chesney, $37 million.
- Zac Brown Band, $31 million.
- Blake Shelton, $28 million.
country artist, Forbes, Highest-ranking Country Artist
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance