Singing about Jesus has a lot of benefits. First, it makes you feel happy. Second, singing about Jesus can also be a way to tell others about Him. Lastly, you praise God by singing His name. We usually hear songs about God when we go to church every Sunday. Admit it, hearing those songs makes you feel free, like all the burdens you have for the week was lifted up from you.
George Jones and Tammy Wynette’s First Gospel Album Together
“We Love to Sing About Jesus” is the first single on George Jones and Tammy Wynette’s same-titled album. Jones and Wynette recorded this album when they were together in 1972. The album is a collection of covered and original songs. They have been working together before, but this was their first time to record a gospel album together.
About the Song
“We Love to Sing About Jesus” is a gospel song that is perfect to sing when giving thanks and praising the Lord. The characters in the song share how much they love to talk about Jesus. They express their love to Jesus by shouting out His name for people to know the glory and goodness in Him. It was also mentioned that we need Jesus more than we thought, and that is true. We may think we can handle things in life, but no, we always need Jesus’ help no matter how simple it may be.
This song is perfect to sing not only every Sunday but every day because Jesus deserves to be glorified every single day. He doesn’t only listen to us every Sunday. Jesus listens and helps us every day. Let us return the favor by thanking Him and praising His name.
Join Tammy Wynette and George Jones as they sing “We Love to Sing About Jesus.”
George Jones, gospel, Tammy Wynette, we love to sing about Jesus
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”