It looks like Garth Brooks’ youngest daughter Allie Colleen has also been bitten by the music bug and is now following in her father’s footsteps. And she’s making a name for herself, entering the list of Top-40 Country Hit with her track “Ain’t the Only Hell (My Momma Raised).” Plus, this is her first-ever country music that peaked in high position.
Among Garth Brooks’ daughters, Allie Colleen is the only one to pursue music. Her passion is seen in her soaring career as her track made it to No. 30 according to Mediabase charts in early October. The news delighted the singer so much that she didn’t think twice about sharing it with her fans via social media.
“Ain’t the Only Hell (My Momma Raised)” is a song penned by the Oklahoma native singer herself and Karleen Watts. It tells the tale of a young woman who discovered a photo of her mom when she was younger and imagined what is she like when they were the same age. Stillwater’s Tumbleweed Dancehall was part of the song’s reference and definitely was appreciated by the Oklahoma fans.
Allie Colleen, the youngest daughter of Garth Brook’s ex-wife, is a graduate of Nashville’s Belmont University in 2018. She didn’t pursue music as she promised her dad, the famous Garth Brooks, that she will finish college first. That turned out to be a good decision as the new up-and-coming singer entered the country music scene at the right time. Now we can say, Allie Colleen is a talent the entertainment industry should watch out for.
Check out Allie Colleen’s “Ain’t the Only Hell (My Momma Raised)” below.
Allie Colleen, Garth Brooks
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life