Kacey Musgraves proves that women can rule the world by winning the Album of the Year against four men in the category. Kacey’s Grammy-winning album just got her first ACM Award for Album of the year. Now, those are two big awards for one amazing album.
Golden Hour for Kacey
Kacey Musgraves continues her winning streak and this time on the ACM stage. In her speech, she said:
“I truly, truly appreciate this, and the chance to share my perspective. Thank you to everyone out there still supporting and buying records. It means everything to me.”
But, not everything went easy for Kacey.
The singer had a slow start of success in her music career. She was first discovered in an obscure TV competition show and placed 7th. But, her first success in her music career was when she released her first major label album.
She then proceeded in winning her first two Grammys for Country Album of the year and Song of the Year for her single Merry Go ‘Round.
The Golden Hour album was released on March 30, 2018. The album consists of 13 songs with Space Cowboy as its biggest hit. Golden hour is also one of the songs featured in the album and was used as the album title.
Kacey co-wrote all 13 tracks and co-produced the album with Daniel Tashian and Ian Fitchuk. The album debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200 so you know that it was welcomed by her fans with a lot of love.
The Album scored 89% which is very high on the Metacritic. One critique said,
“Together, the tracks on Golden Hour add up to an honest, cohesive musical experience that will linger in your mind and heart long after the final notes have faded.”
When you question the legitimacy of Kacey’s win, then you will have to face the fans that loved the album. And, an ACM Album of the Year only solidifies Kacy’s mark on the country scene.
To stream these songs on her Album, click here:
golden hour, kacey musgraves
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- 30 Of The Most Gorgeous Sunflower Fields You Can Visit In The United States