Faith Hill’s “You Can’t Lose Me” celebrates all the Moms in the world. It’s actually perfect for Mother’s Day if you’re looking to sing a song for your mom.
Celebrating Moms & Femininity
Sweet and bubbly, the lyrics are about a girl’s memory of her mom from when she was little up to the last time she has been with her. It backtracks to the time when she was little and has only her mom for support. Then, the verses gradually reminisce when she was afraid to step into the world, but her mother pushed the young girl. She encourages her daughter to chase her dreams and find her place in life.
The story catches the listener’s heart as most can see themselves being the “little girl” who looks up to their mom. Many fans can relate to the struggles of chasing their dreams and stepping out of their comfort zone.
It has an uptempo sound with a whole instrumental arrangement in the background, which fits the entire concept well. Faith Hill‘s “You Can’t Lose Me” music video features women and little girls on a beach celebrating femininity. The country singer expressed in an interview before how this has been one of the favorite videos she ever made.
Being one of Faith Hill’s songs has its perks – it always reaches the top of hit charts. “You Can’t Lose Me” was released in April of 1996 as the fourth single on her It Matters To Me album. As Faith is the recording artist, the song peaked at No. 1 on the RPM Canada Country Tracks and No. 6 on the Billboard US Hot Country Songs.
You can watch Faith Hill’s “You Can’t Lose Me” official music video below and sing it to your mom on Mother’s Day. We bet she’ll surely appreciate it.
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Faith Hill’s Daughters: All Grown Up and Glowed Up
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Mongolian Singer Shocks Faith Hill with George Strait Song
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend