Just like the rest of the world, country singer-songwriter Kellie Pickler has spent the past year living a full life while waiting for the COVID-19 pandemic to get under control.
With a career spanning fifteen years, the “Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful” singer has made quite a name since she auditioned for season five of American Idol. She might not have won the show, but she definitely has won the hearts of fans across the country.
And as if her singing career wasn’t impressive enough, Pickler teamed up with Emmy-winning television personality Ben Aaron for the daytime talk show Pickler & Ben. The show featured charming segments on music, cooking, decorating, and more – with a roster of celebrity guests ranging from music legend Dolly Parton, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, among others. It was even nominated for two Daytime Emmy Awards. Sadly, after two seasons, the show has been canceled in 2019.
Since then, Kellie Pickler has been largely out of the public eye. But instead of being cooped up indoors when everyone’s been quarantining, the country icon is considering it as an opportune gift to nourish her soul through some quality time in her backyard.
This led to everyone asking, is Pickler having plans for any musical comeback? Well, the singer said she has some thrilling thoughts and plans lined up, which includes a possible opportunity on Broadway.
Moreover, Pickler is excited to display her acting chops again, saying she would love to do another Hallmark film – further revealing that she has received offers. She has already starred in three films with our favorite TV network.
Still, the North Carolina native said her comeback to the limelight is going to depend on the pandemic situation across the country. “So, hopefully, sooner than later,” she said.
- Waylon Jennings’ Children are Keeping His Outlaw Spirit Alive
- When Alan Jackson and George Strait Reproved Modern Country through “Murder on Music Row”
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened To Andy Griffith’s Children: Sam Griffith and Dixie Griffith
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021