In most cases, humans are often misled on what a good life is. Thus, most of us thought that being rich and famous is the only key to a happy life. So, what does it really mean to have a good life? In my opinion, a good life is one that’s happy and having the feeling of contentment on what you have. Let us live to the fullest just like Cole Swindell and Dierks Bentley in their song “Flatliner.”
The Boy Next Door
Colden Rainey Swindell or commercially known as Cole Swindell rose to fame as a songwriter for other big country artists. Anyhow, in 2013, he was given a breakthrough as an independent country singer. Through his advancement as a solo artist, Swindell was able to produce quality music that reached the Hot Country Song Charts.
Gaining a spot in the music industry was not easy for Cole Swindell. At first, the road to stardom was quite rough for him. Eventually, things got better when he signed with Warner Music Nashville. This was the beginning of his professional music career.
You Should Be Here
“Flatliner” was co-written by the rising superstar Cole Swindell. Also, he featured Dierks Bentley, a singer-songwriter who rose to fame in 2003 with Capitol Nashville. Anyway, the hit was released in 2017 for Swindell’s second studio album. The song did pretty well in its the chart standing. It landed at no. 10 in the US Hot Country Songs and no. 2 in the U.S. Country Airplay.
Although the hit was appealing to the public, it did not escape the critic’s sharp comment. Even more, criticizing it as a lazy song with a cliché theme and sound. In my opinion, Cole Swindell did a good job of creating such a playful masterpiece. Overall, the Hit talks about a hot girl who caught the attention of an ordinary guy.
Cole Swindell, Dierks Bentley, Flatliner, Hot Country Song Charts
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce