Dylan Scott’s country version of “Thinking Out Loud” definitely got everyone’s attention.
Though Dylan Scott may be a country newcomer to some, he has actually been in the industry since 2013 when he released his debut single off of his self-titled extended play – where he introduced his deep, rumbling voice to the world.
Since then, Scott has kept on charming fans with dreamy ballads, with some of his real-life experiences inspired by Dylan Scott’s wife. “My Girl,” “Hooked,” and “Lay It On Me” are just some of the most romantic Dylan Scott songs ever released.
In addition to that, Scott has also generated a huge following on YouTube, where he covers renowned tracks – not only from country music but from other genres too. Of course, his swoon-worthy rendition of Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” is the most famous one on his channel, with more than a billion views.
Filmed in black-and-white, Scott gives the pop ballad a classic and wistful feel as he accompanied himself with a piano. The country singer was able to draw attention to emotions in the lyrics, and clearly, he delivered it well enough. He absolutely made this ballad his own, giving it a refreshing country twist. Pretty sure Ed Sheeran would be beaming with pride the moment he’ll get to see this stunning cover video.
Overwhelmed by fans’ rapid response, Scott said, “You know, word of mouth and social media is a powerful, powerful thing! I had no idea I would get this kind of reaction from the fans. I am truly blessed!”
Check out Dylan Scott’s “Thinking Out Loud,” and you’ll easily see why it has touched so many hearts and continues to grow on social media daily. With a voice like Scott, it’s safe to say he’s destined to go far in country music.
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend