After teasing fans on social media with just tidbits of lyrics, photos, and a few emojis, Cole Swindell’s “Some Habits” has finally been released and made available on all streaming platforms. It’s the follow-up single to his back-to-back No. 1 hits “Love You Too Late” and “Single Saturday Night,” which also reached No. 26 on Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it Swindell’s highest peak since 2013.
Story Behind The Song
Well, we all pick up a bad habit at some point in our lives – whether it’s cracking your joints, biting your fingernails, being disorganized, worrying about your flaws, and so much more. But the moment you find the right person, they will bring out the best parts of you and will inspire you to turn those bad habits into good.
This is what this heartfelt ballad is all about, which was written by Josh Miller, Scooter Carusoe, and Chris LaCorte. “It’s a love song about being rough around the edges but meeting someone that changes you for the better,” Swindell said about the song, adding that a lot of people would surely relate to it.
This is one of Cole Swindell songs to be included on his upcoming studio album. It is accompanied by a music video which the singer is proud of, saying that it “was shot all in one take.”
In addition to new music, Cole Swindell has been busy on the road with Thomas Rhett for “The Center Point Road Tour,” which kicked off last August in Orange Beach, Alabama. The trek will continue until mid-October, wrapping this up at Raleigh, North Carolina.
Well, we’re definitely excited to see what’s next for Swindell, who said that he had “deeper appreciation for getting to make music these days.” But in the meantime, make sure to check out the music video of “Some Habits” by Cole Swindell below.
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- Clint Black’s Daughter, Lily Made a Classy Opry Debut
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music