After teasing fans on social media with just tidbits of lyrics, photos, and a few emojis, Cole Swindell’s “Some Habits” has finally been released and made available on all streaming platforms. It’s the follow-up single to his back-to-back No. 1 hits “Love You Too Late” and “Single Saturday Night,” which also reached No. 26 on Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it Swindell’s highest peak since 2013.
Story Behind The Song
Well, we all pick up a bad habit at some point in our lives – whether it’s cracking your joints, biting your fingernails, being disorganized, worrying about your flaws, and so much more. But the moment you find the right person, they will bring out the best parts of you and will inspire you to turn those bad habits into good.
This is what this heartfelt ballad is all about, which was written by Josh Miller, Scooter Carusoe, and Chris LaCorte. “It’s a love song about being rough around the edges but meeting someone that changes you for the better,” Swindell said about the song, adding that a lot of people would surely relate to it.
This is one of Cole Swindell songs to be included on his upcoming studio album. It is accompanied by a music video which the singer is proud of, saying that it “was shot all in one take.”
In addition to new music, Cole Swindell has been busy on the road with Thomas Rhett for “The Center Point Road Tour,” which kicked off last August in Orange Beach, Alabama. The trek will continue until mid-October, wrapping this up at Raleigh, North Carolina.
Well, we’re definitely excited to see what’s next for Swindell, who said that he had “deeper appreciation for getting to make music these days.” But in the meantime, make sure to check out the music video of “Some Habits” by Cole Swindell below.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story