Jesus’ sacrifice can’t be explained by any human. He let himself be crucified on the cross for our sins to be cleansed. However, the sad truth is that most people don’t recognize Him. We don’t deserve anything because we are sinners, but with God’s grace, we are still being blessed. For you to remember your rightful place on earth, go ahead and listen to the hit of Charley Pride “I Don’t Deserve a Mansion.”
Charley Pride: The African-American Country Singer
Pride is a multi-talented artist. Aside from his singing career, he is an excellent guitarist, a former baseball player, and a business owner. This only shows that he has a lot of talents and capabilities. Anyhow, Charley Pride started his career in 1966, and his professional music career skyrocketed in the 1970s. Upon his breakthrough, Pride became the best-selling performer for RCA Records since Elvis Presley. In line with this, he gained fifty-two top ten hits on Billboard Hot Country Songs, and forty of it made it to the number one spot.
Charley Pride is one of the African-Americans who became successful in country music. In addition, he is also a member of the Grand Ole Opry. In 2000, Pride was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. He is a talented artist in the music industry that should be called as one of the legends.
Most people know Him by name but, they don’t know His works and sacrifices. Moreover, a lot of humans neglect Him. But, don’t you know that we lived because of His grace and sacrifice. If you want to better understand God’s sacrifices for us, go ahead and listen to the hit of Charley Pride “I Don’t Deserve a Mansion.” I hope that you will realize His worth.
Charley Pride, Grand Ole Opry, I Don’t Deserve a Mansion
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Kenny Chesney and George Strait Honor All The Hardworking People in “Shiftwork”