Bobby G Rice’s Life
Bobby Gene Rice known as Bobby G Rice is a well known American country artist. He was raised in a family who loves music. At an early age, he already knows how to play guitar, banjo and he used to perform in the local parties.
In the mid-50s, Rice, together with his family, performed in their own show on WRCO Richmond, Wisconsin. Rice became the vocalist of their family band.
In 1962, their group was disbanded, but that did not hinder him from reaching his dream. Instead, he still pursued in his musical career. He also joined a rock and roll band and began performing locally.
As years had passed, he began performing as a duo with his sister Lorraine and became more popular in their area.
He then moved to Nashville and started his career. Rice started forming his own band when his sister retired from singing. He then began writing songs and started playing modern country songs. His songs became 1960s pop hits. One of his recordings that became a hit was the song “You Lay So Easy On My Mind.”
During his tenure, he released nine studio albums and entered thirty songs on the Billboard Hot Country Singles.
“You Lay So Easy On My Mind”
It is a song recorded by Rice. Upon its release, the song peaked at the number 3 spot on the country hits on the Billboard magazine. This became the biggest achievement in Rice’s career. The song has sold numerous units worldwide. The song was also recorded by numerous music artists, so it became more popular to Country fans.
Now, let us take this moment to greet Bobby G Rice a Happy Birthday! May you live a long life!
Bobby G Rice, Happy Birthday, You Lay So Easy On My Mind
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance