Willie Nelson continues to be an inspiration even with his age. His new album Ride Me Back Home will be released on June 21, but music videos are dropping left and right. His recent music videos were for his tracks “Ride Me Back Home” and “Last Man Standing.”
This time, he released the official music video for “It’s Hard to be Humble.”
Willie Nelson is a Hard Worker
Can you believe that Willie Nelson is already 86 years old? With his age, he’s still able to produce an album with 11 tracks. In the music video, the country legend is seen to be recording and singing in his studio. “It’s Hard to Be Humble” is actually an ironic song for the singer, since he is all about being humble. He lives a simple life in his humble home doing the thing that he loves the most: recording music and smoking weed.
It is the 69th album for the singer. That is a feat only a few artists in the world can achieve in their lifetime. Now, I don’t think anyone can question all the work that he put into his career.
About the Music Video
The song focuses on Willie Nelson singing on his recording studio. He is surrounded by the people that helped him finish his 69th album. In the video, he is shown to be playing with his guitar. That is something that all of his recent music videos have. At the near end of his video, he is joined by two of his sons, Micah and Lukas Nelson.
The song “It’s Hard to be Humble” is originally written by Mac Davis in 1984. It was written with the intent to shed a light on the beauty that we see in ourselves. We are God’s perfect creation, and the song wants to highlight that.
Watch the captivating performance of Nelson here:
- Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson’s First Duet Together
- An Up Close and Steamy Rendition of the Hit “Hurts So Good”
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Dolly Parton Brought Stephen Colbert To Tears As She Sings “Bury Me Beneath The Willow”
- WATCH: The Judd’s Exquisite Rendition of “Coat of Many Colors”
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- Young Lady and Attendant Impress Everyone after Busting to a Dolly Parton Duet