Thank You Lord, for sharing your home to cry on and by simply accepting me for who I am.
How often do you talk to the Lord? Do you only talk to Him when you want something or when you are simply thanking Him? There is a big difference between the two.
Praying because you only want something is not considered as a prayer. The reason why you prayed is not because of worship, but because of your need. You tend to focus more on the material thing rather than focusing on the man who can give you everything. You are too eager to get the thing at once without knowing the Lord’s purpose to it. Sometimes you suddenly realize, that His delay is our protection.
On the other hand, praying by simply thanking Him is a prayer. Besides all the hardships, disappointments, and failures you can encountered, you still find a way to give thanks to the Lord. Your faith in the Lord is greater than your downfall so as long as you are with the Lord, failure can never destroy you.
“May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” Psalm 20:4
“Thank You, Lord, for Your Blessings on Me”
I know I’m not wealthy
These clothes, they’re not new
I don’t have much money
But Lord I have you
And that’s all that matters
Though the world may not see
Thank you, Lord
For your blessings on me!
Let us all be grateful for all the blessings we have now. We might not know if those blessings we do not treasure is what someone else’s prayer. Can you take it that way?
Listen to the Song “Thank You, Lord, for Your Blessings on Me” and be blessed:
gospel song, Jeff & Sheri Easter, Thank You Lord for Your Blessings
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage