There is nothing more patriotic than seeing our soldiers belt out a country song. Six-String Soldiers proved that they are brave in the war zone and on the stage as they sing this John Denver classic.
Their performance was for a country website that published unknown talent from all over the country. These soldiers not only sing but they also play different instruments. What an amazing talent they have!
Who are the Six-String Soldiers?
This group is made up of five brave soldiers who are talented enough to sing bluegrass, country, folk, and Americana. They do acoustic performances of their favorite songs and they play the guitar, violin, and other stringed instruments. The group has already collaborated with amazing artists such as John Fogerty, Darryl Worley, and Harry Connick Jr.
The group became a formal band when a video of them caught performing George Harrison’s “Here Comes the Sun” went viral on Facebook. This then started their career as musicians. The group just announced that they will be releasing their second album this year.
Six-String Soldiers Singing John Denver’s Classic Hit ‘Take Me Home, Country Roads’
“Take Me Home, Country Road” is undeniably John Denver’s most popular song and one of country’s most notable one. This song has been covered a couple of times by other artists, but this one is special. Their lead singer shows his vocal prowess through the song while his bandmates were playing their instruments.
Although the group was formed recently, they seemed to have been performing for a long time. Their harmonization is on point. It was a perfect performance. The Country Rebel’s headquarter really set the place perfect for the song.
Watch their performance below.
Country Roads, patriotic, six string soldiers, Take Me Home
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage