Rodney Atkins’ “It’s America” keeps a smooth flow of classic Country music throughout the song. Written by Angelo Petraglia and Brett James, this chauvinistic song overwhelmed the singer as soon as he heard it.
The song was said to be the hymn representing what America is and what makes it a wealthy country. The track matches concepts of most of Rodney Atkins’ songs, concepts matching his life and the country’s customs like an emphasis on nationalism, faith, and family values.
It points to different areas in the society of America and reminds us of how blessed we are ’cause we are here. During the time the U.S. was going through difficulties, the track is a reminder that our country is a beautiful place to inhabit. Featuring some truly American cultures and elements of our history, the song gives a clear impression about freedom, perquisites, and recognition we have been bestowed by those who have battled for independence.
With the song, Atkins shows his love for his country and fellowmen. He has strived to make himself connected with people. He has a straightforward way that touches people of different classes. In particular, the power of this single is that it centers on the hearts of the US citizens, from those living in rural areas to those in downtown. The lyrics and composition of the song are easy to listen to.
“It’s America” by Rodney Atkins premiered at #57 on the Hot Country Songs chart in 2008. The song peaked at the #1 spot on the same chart in May 2009. It also ranked 17th on the 2009 year-end chart of the US Country Songs chart.
Watch the incredible performance of Rodney Atkins’ “It’s America” below!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Let’s Revisit Conway Twitty’s Last Performance of “The Rose”
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012