Rita Wilson’s Show
The Oscar-winning actor, 62, was on hand together with the couple’s two children, Chet and Truman, to watch Wilson’s show at Stagecoach.
She looked especially dazzling with a cowgirl inspired Tom Ford black-and-gold ensemble, consisting of a fringe skirt, embroidered jacket, and a black cowboy hat and a bedazzled bra to match. Hanks also joined in on the theme, adorning a red bandana and a straw hat to compliment his navy shorts and his white button up.
On Instagram, the country singer documented her adventures on Stagecoach, including a nod to her designer.
Willson, who is also 62, took to the stage on the second night of the festival that was held in Indio, California. She also opened for the legendary southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, and she was excited to share the photos on her Instagram page.
“When you “open” for #lynardskynyrd at @stagecoach What is my life?!?!?! #stagecoach #lynardskynard,”
The Los Angeles native, who is also an actress, encouraged her fans at the festival to share their experiences via social media as well.
“My @Stagecoach goers! ‘If you show up at the festival rocking any of my merch, throw up a tweet or IG Story of you using the hashtag #WilsonSwag & I’ll retweet you! I wanna see you!”
Stagecoach comes at the heels of the Coachella Music Festival earlier this month, featuring an amazing range of performers from country music and elsewhere.
Rita Wilson, Stagecoach, Stagecoach Music Festival, Tom Hanks
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be