Country star Aaron Watson will hit the road this summer for ‘The Red Bandana Tour.’ It is named after the Texas native’s upcoming album.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Watson noted that he’s completely comfortable on the road.
“Touring is what we do, it’s how we built the business and met so many amazing fans over the years. I can assure everyone that we plan on coming to your market over the course of this record with a brand-new stage and production as well as set list.”
The tour kicks off on the 28th of June in Abilene, Texas. It will also make additional stops in Kansas, Cincinnati, Houston, and more.
Watson expressed his excitement when he announced his tour.
“I am so excited to announce the new tour this summer with the release of my new album, Red Bandana. Of course, kicking it off in my hometown of Abilene means the world to me. Touring is what we do, it’s how we built the business and met so many amazing fans over the years. I can assure everyone that we plan on coming to your market over the course of this record with a brand-new stage and production as well as set list. We’ll be playing the old favorites and a lot of new songs from Red Bandana.”
‘The Red Bandana Tour’ Dates
June 28 — Abilene, Texas @ Taylor County Expo Center
June 29 — Houston, Texas @ White Oak Music Hall (Outdoors)
July 6 — Big Lake, Texas @ Big Lake Festival
July 11 — Rhinelander, Wisc. @ Hodag Country Festival
July 12 — Cincinnati, Ohio @ Riverfront Live
July 13 — Varysburg, N.Y. @ Jam In The Valley
July 18 — Hastings, Neb. @ Adams County Fair
July 19 — Lake of the Ozarks, Mo. @ Lazy Gators
July 26 — Yerington, Nev. @ A Night In The Country
Aug. 10 — Beaumont, Texas @ Ford Park Arena
Aug. 15 — Kansas City, Mo. @ Power & Lights District
Aug. 23 — Pueblo, Colo. @ Colorado State Fair
Sept. 5 — Puyallup, Wash. @ Washington State Fair
aaron watson, The Red Bandana, Tour 2019
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch