Country star Aaron Watson will hit the road this summer for ‘The Red Bandana Tour.’ It is named after the Texas native’s upcoming album.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Watson noted that he’s completely comfortable on the road.
“Touring is what we do, it’s how we built the business and met so many amazing fans over the years. I can assure everyone that we plan on coming to your market over the course of this record with a brand-new stage and production as well as set list.”
The tour kicks off on the 28th of June in Abilene, Texas. It will also make additional stops in Kansas, Cincinnati, Houston, and more.
Watson expressed his excitement when he announced his tour.
“I am so excited to announce the new tour this summer with the release of my new album, Red Bandana. Of course, kicking it off in my hometown of Abilene means the world to me. Touring is what we do, it’s how we built the business and met so many amazing fans over the years. I can assure everyone that we plan on coming to your market over the course of this record with a brand-new stage and production as well as set list. We’ll be playing the old favorites and a lot of new songs from Red Bandana.”
‘The Red Bandana Tour’ Dates
June 28 — Abilene, Texas @ Taylor County Expo Center
June 29 — Houston, Texas @ White Oak Music Hall (Outdoors)
July 6 — Big Lake, Texas @ Big Lake Festival
July 11 — Rhinelander, Wisc. @ Hodag Country Festival
July 12 — Cincinnati, Ohio @ Riverfront Live
July 13 — Varysburg, N.Y. @ Jam In The Valley
July 18 — Hastings, Neb. @ Adams County Fair
July 19 — Lake of the Ozarks, Mo. @ Lazy Gators
July 26 — Yerington, Nev. @ A Night In The Country
Aug. 10 — Beaumont, Texas @ Ford Park Arena
Aug. 15 — Kansas City, Mo. @ Power & Lights District
Aug. 23 — Pueblo, Colo. @ Colorado State Fair
Sept. 5 — Puyallup, Wash. @ Washington State Fair
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- Unleash Your Inner Fierce With These Beth Dutton Quotes
- Marie Osmond and Steve Craig Found Their Way Back Into Love
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?