Rascal Flatts became one of the most successful vocal groups in Country Music industry. They have been in this industry for almost 20 years.
This award winning group has recorded more than 25 hit singles and 14 of which reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
In addition, they have received numerous major awards with their hit singles and albums. One of their most notable hit single is “Bless the Broken Road.” This song gave a huge success in their musical career. Recently, they have again recorded an inspirational hymn entitled “Pray for Me.”
Michael Smith is a beloved Christian singer and songwriter. He has given us such inspirational gospel songs like “Great is the Lord” and “Place in the World.” His gospel songs truly show that he is a true devotee of God. Recently, a number of stars gathered to honor him with TBN special ’35 Years of Friends: Celebrating the Music of Michael W. Smith.’
Many of his friends attended the program including Amy Grant, Vince Gill, John Crist, Matthew West, Francesca Battistelli, Jordan Smith, Jordin Sparks, Chonda Pierce and Rascal Flatts. Rascal Flatts performed a special rendition of “Pray for Me” for Michael.
The Lyrics Breakdown
Pray for me and I’ll pray for you
Pray that we will keep the common ground
Won’t you pray for me and I’ll pray for you
And one day love will bring us back around again
Prayer is a communication process that allows us to talk to God. We pray to give thanks to Him, apologize, and ask something. Remember, we can only find peace if we are with God.
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Mark 11:24
Watch Rascal Flatts Performance below:
Michael Smith, Pray for Me, Rascal Flatts
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry