Have you ever thought about how much time we still have on earth? What assures us that we still get to wake up tomorrow? If we truly understand what our limited time on earth means, it is time that we live each day to the fullest as if it is the last. Paul Brandt’s “I Meant To Do That” gives us reflections on plans that did not push through with our loved ones because it may be too late.
Love Life or Say “I Meant To Do That”
We live in a world full of complexities, worries, and anxiety. More often than not, because of being busy, we tend to take the plans we have had months for granted before for things that are urgent. For instance, a family out of town trip is canceled for a client who’s coming to town. Of course, most probably, we would cancel the family trip thinking that we still have next time- but what if it was the last?
The song of Paul Brandt is a song of regret. It is about a guy who has a lot of chances to do things with his special one but didn’t. It came to a point where it’s too late to do the things that he meant to do and all he can do is sing a song for his woman.
Paul Brandt’s Inspiration
The story behind the song is the exact opposite of the situation. Paul Brandt shared the story of Aimeelee, a little girl whom Paul took care of as a nurse before his music career. Aimeelee was an outgoing child, she lived her life to the fullest. She tells what she wants and genuinely cares for everyone. Paul visited her after his trip from Nashville. He described the little girl as fragile looking and she was not doing well. Unfortunately, she died a few hours after Paul Brandt’s visit with her. It was the moment Paul looked at his life and had this song.
Watch “I Mean To Do That’s” Official Music Video:
Don’t want to miss out country updates?
i meant to do that, Paul Brandt
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Look! Alan Jackson’s Three Daughters are Now All Grown Up
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend