Have you ever experienced a time when everything you do not seem right? Or you cannot focus on the things that you are doing? Anyway, let me ask you, who is that one person that stood by your side no matter how bad your day was? The person who believed in you even though the world sees you worthless. The only person who loved and accepted you no matter how many mistakes you made. The only person you promised to love and cherish for the rest of your life. Yep, I’m talking about your life partner. They are always there whenever you need them, but in most cases, you always take them for granted. And once they’re out of your life, that is the only time that you will realize their worth. Just like the hit “She’s not Cryin’ Anymore” from Billy Ray Cyrus.
The Multi-platinum Selling Record Artist
He is one of the most successful music artists in country genre. In addition, due to his hit single “Achy Breaky Heart,” line dance gained popularity. In his singing career this artist was able to push 35 hits that entered the charts and 16 of which charted in the top 40. He is not only a singer, but also an actor who appeared in some films and TV shows. I hope you know the father of Miley Cyrus, of course, I’m referring to Billy Ray Cyrus.
Don’t Take Anyone for Granted
This hit has a lot elements, it talks about regret, moving on from a failed relationship and opening ones heart to love again. Anyhow, have you ever heard the hit “She Not Cryin’ Anymore” from Billy Ray Cyrus? If not, better listen to it and remember treasure the people who truly care and love you. Because you might regret it in the end.
billy ray cyrus, Miley Cyrus, She Not Cryin’ Anymore
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed