Miranda Lambert and her MuttNation Helps Nashville
The country star announced on Instagram on Sunday, the 6th of October, that her nonprofit organization, dedicated to rescuing and for adoption, is helping out an overcrowded Nashville animal shelter.
Metro Nashville Animal Care and Control is at capacity and needs to find homes for several cats, dogs, and other furry friends to open up space for other animals, so MuttNation has pledged to cover adoption fees on Saturday, the 12th of October.
“@nashanimalcare needs y’alls help! … I fell in love with all of their fur babies when I visited a few months ago and you will too!”
Lambert captions on Instagram, asking for help from her fans. An accompanying three-photo gallery shows the singer posing with a dog at the shelter, as well as holding an adorable baby bunny.
Miranda Lambert’s MuttNation
Founded in 2009, the foundation’s main goal is to ensure the rescue and adoption of as many dogs as possible, ending animal suffering and homelessness. With their shared love of animals, it was no surprise that both Lambert and Bev chose to spearhead such a cause. Between them, they have 15 rescue animals, proudly posing their soft spot for the animals.
Over the last 10 years, the foundation has successfully raised millions of dollars to help reach their vision, aiding organizations and government institutions for better animal care. It has also helped build animal shelters for better care and increase pet adoption.
10 Years Strong
MuttNation proudly celebrates its 10 years of service. Lambert has some very proud words regarding the shelter’s anniversary.
“Music and rescue animals are the two driving forces in my life, and I’m so fortunate that the success I’ve had with my music allows me to help shelter animals more than I dreamed possible. MuttNation’s 10-year milestone is amazing and what we’ve been able to accomplish gets better every year.”
Miranda Lambert, Nashville
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Kelly Clarkson Renegotiates Talk Show Contract Amid Divorce With Brandon Blackstock
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star