There are a lot of things that bother us every day. Some we can take control of us while others are just uncontrollable. No matter who you are, life always comes in the same way, it’s just a matter of how you are to face the trials and believe in God.
“Cabin in the Hills”
Are you bothered today? Is something making you feel uneasy? Do you have a problem? Merle Haggard’s song “Cabin in the Hills” is certain to keep you at peace right away. Come and take a little time to listen to the song “Cabin in the Hills.” Merle’s voice with the meaningful lyrics of the song is enough for you to relax. The song will help you know what to do about the things that are bothering you.
Haggard’s song is part of his album Cabin in the Hills, which was released in 1999. His album contained 10 gospel tracks wherein some were written by him, while others were a cover of traditional gospel hymns. “Cabin in the Hills” song was written by Merle Haggard.
The Song’s Content
“Cabin in the hills” reminds us that all we have to do is cast all those troubles we have to the Lord. He is listening and is always ready to help you. Moreover, no amount of worrying can solve our problems. Therefore, pray to God and if you believe, He will willingly help you. All you only need to think about is building a relationship with God. While you are here on earth, try to be closer to God and He will help you.
Just like the narrator, he knew that the world is consumed with evil and that makes him sad and lonely. However, he believes and trusts in God. That He is preparing a beautiful world for him after his life here on earth. Therefore, forget all the things that are troubling your soul. Rather, use all your energy to build a pleasant and good relationship with our Lord.
cabin in the hills, merle haggard
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage