Mark Wills’ Life
Mark Wills started his journey by singing in a local contest and won in it. Further, he started performing locally. During his performance, he has been discovered by producers. Meanwhile, he signed a contract with Mercury Records.
In 2003, he left Mercury Records and continued his career with Equity Music Group.
In 2019, he was inducted as the 193rd member of the Grand Ole Opry.
Now, his career is successful and he is already one of the known Country music artists. Most of his greatest singles were a hit and were all given an achievement award.
Mark Wills: “Back at One”
The song “Back at One” is originally written and produced by Brian McKnight. The song was released on August 17, 1999. McKnight was the one who first recorded the song and it became a success to his career.
In 2000, Wills’ released his version of the song “Back at One.” His version entered into the Hot 100 chart at number 36.
The song talks about falling in love with a girl and taking the risk on everything. According to some critics, when you love someone, it doesn’t matter how other people think of you because loving someone comes from one’s heart, not from the mouth of others.
How would you know if that someone is the right one for you? The narrator states in the chorus why he finds the girl as the perfect match for him. Relationship work when two hearts became one.
Falling in love with someone who is already into you is the best feeling you could ever have. You may not tell them how much you love them every day but your eyes would speak what your mouth won’t tell. On the other hand, if there will come a time where hardships overcome love, always remember why you started it.
Back at One, Mark Wills
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened to Patsy Cline’s Children After Her Death in 1963?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?